- Despite reports that Illinois-based pharmaceutical company Baxter International Inc. somehow managed to distribute flu vaccine contaminated with live bird flu virus to Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany
- Despite the report that this only came to light when a subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died
- Despite the report that Baxter confirmed the contamination, and the World Health Organization is “closely monitoring” the situation
- Despite reports that mixing the two viruses would make them extremely potent and contagious
- Despite reports from the medical community that the contamination could not possibly have been an accident
- Despite speculation in Czech newspapers that the contamination was a deliberate attempt to create a pandemic, for which Baxter would stand ready to profit through their vaccines
- Despite all these reports that have been circulating since March 3rd or before … I cannot find even one major news outlet that’s covering this story.
I normally avoid the “conspiracy” word, but …
can you spell c-o-n-s-p-i-r-a-c-y???