Friday, October 23rd, 2009 | Author:

As I now have excess raw materials, I have decided to participate in Mrs. Mecomber’s meme. So as not to make it too difficult, I will identify your possible targets.

Princessa

Peanut

Pumpkin Spice

Now that you have the potential search criteria, can you … find the kitty? You have two chances. [Also note the lovely quilt my sister-in-law made for us.]

And be sure to go find Olivia, too.

Category: cats, find the kitty

Holy cow, this is EASY?!?!?

I tremble to think what a hard one will be.. oh dear!

Oh wait! I see Pumpkin Spice in the second photo! Awwww!! But the first photo has me completely stumped!! Gah!

You totally stumped me, Jean! I think I found Pumpkin Spice after using Rebecca's clue. However, your first picture is SO HARD! I can't find your kitties anywhere!

3. The Other Alice says:

OH MY WORD! Is that little peanut I see in the first pic? Beside the pillow, all curled up?

OH! I found Pumpkin in the second pic! How cute! He could get lost in there!

And the week #1 grand winner is … drumroll please … The Other Alice!!! (I personally don't know how they could miss that black blog, do you, Alice?)

But thanks, all, for giving it a shot.

And look out next week … these kitties know how to hide so well that sometimes I can't find them!

Okay, that was supposed to be a "black blob" not a "black blog." :)

*still squinting*

hmmm … does our Rebecca need new glasses? And speaking of being difficult, my granddaughter and I went through all your old kitty posts. Some of them are impossible, and she's been taking kitty pictures to try to top them. :) Anyhow, try this.

1) See pillows on bed.
    2) Look on the bed to the right of said pillows.
    3) See black blob.
    4) You have found Peanut!

Now I thought that black blob was a cat, but I didn't think it was the right shape! Foohy! Maybe I'll get it next week… It was fun anyways!