Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 | Author:

Okay, I went to the store this morning to get more kitty formula and a mat to put under their dishes. (Little kitties are very messy eaters.) But when I got to the pet section, my eyes kept going to the toys – so I splurged. Here’s Pumpkin, Peanut, and Princessa with the first of their three new toys.

Right after this video was taken, I swept and mopped the kitchen floor – which would have made another great video, but my hands were too busy sweeping and mopping kitties.

Category: cats, nature, video

Those cats are absolutely adorable! I love the cat trying to get the ball down! They make me laugh each time I watch it! LOL!

2. Breezey375 says:

Oh my!!! Kitties!! I love your kitties!! Great video!!

How adorable!!! I wish I could reach into the computer and squeeze each one! They are so cute!

We have three Maltese dogs, two of which are puppies, so I know what you mean about the sweeping and mopping. Maybe one of these days I'll take a video of that!

4. The Other Alice says:

Oh my goodness! They are so tiny, so precious! Little Pumpkin really likes that springy fuzz ball!

5. Sherri Watt says:

how absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for the smile, I needed it.

@Jay Without doubt, Pumpkin is the leader of the pack. I suspect he'll be leading them into mischief before too long.

@Breezey Keep any eye out! I suspect I'll be boring everybody to death with kitty videos.

@Renee Maybe we can coordinate sweeping and mopping videos and have a voting contest!

@Alice Little Pumpkin likes most everything that moves – including my fuzzy slippers, which makes walking in the kitchen a little dangerous.

@Sherri Glad to oblige. What is it about kittens that perk us all up?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO she's getting cat TOYS, people!!!! She's hooked, she is!!!

I don't blame you! A lady NEEDS a good cat, and the more the better!

I am thoroughly enjoying your videos! Hurray!!

@Rebecca Yeah, yeah, so I'm hooked again. I went a whole year and a half without a cat, and now I've got three. I never do things in small doses. :)