Saturday, October 24th, 2009 | Author:

If you answered ‘yes,’ then don’t watch this video. Oh, go ahead and watch it anyhow. It’s a good test of your sense of humor.

Category: grins, video
  1. Queen of Pith says:

What is so funny? Obviously the best man was Baptist and thought the bride needed savin'. This pastor wasn't gonna do it, so he took it upon himself to baptize the bride AND the pastor!

What a great guy!

I bow to the wisdom of someone who lives in the Bible belt – or I will when I stop laughing.

I think there's some stipulation in NYS law that prohibits a bridegroom from befriending a clumsy best man. It's probably in the books along with the trans-fat thing…

Oh Boy! I think it is hysterical. However, I would be FOREVER enraged at the best man. I do think however, that the groom should have jumped in and saved his bride to make it a memorable occasion! LOL!

@Rebecca Hmmm … clumsy best man. I think that's right next to the wardrobe malfunction statutes.

@Jay I AGREE!! How come nobody else realizes that the groom had a superb opportunity to consecrate the wedding and he blew it??? Were I the bride in the situation, I suspect I would have pulled him in – right after I got the best man in. :)

This is hilarious!! I agree with you and Jay, the "knight in shining armor" should have saved the day by jumping in and saving his bride! What did he do but stand there and look down! What kind of a husband will he be?! LOL I love good wedding humor… I have one that I will put on my blog soon. Thanks for the laugh! :)

But seriously… who would have their wedding on a diving board?!!!

Yeah, Renee, it wouldn't have been my first choice of locations, either. :) But I'm glad they chose it!